Please submit the following documentation to CFResumes@sec.gov:
- Attorney Appointment Application
- Cover letter outlining your relevant background and experience - (optional)
- Veterans Preference documentation - (if applicable)
- Transcripts (Unofficial is acceptable. If hired, you will be asked to provide an official transcript.)
- Documentation showing that you are an active member of the bar in good standing
If you meet the experience requirements of the position, you will receive an email asking you to respond to a written assessment. You will have five business days to submit your response once notified. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted directly by the hiring office.
About the SEC
The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Our mission includes advocating for investors who seek to secure a future for their family, providing guidance and regulations for the nation's securities industry in an increasingly global market, and taking action with an eye toward promoting the capital formation necessary to sustain economic growth.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for various positions. Opportunities are located in the SEC's Washington, D.C. headquarters.
The SEC is an Equal Opportunity employer and actively seeks a diverse workforce.