Women in Insurance Network (WIN) CLE Workshop
Date(s): October 18, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM EST - 6:30 PM EST
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20004
Presented by: ABA Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee's Women in Insurance Network
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2012
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Metro: Federal Triangle and Metro Center
Cost: $175 ABA Section of Litigation Members
$235 Non-Section members
Registration & Information: Click here for the event flyer.
The line-up of speakers represents some of the most experienced and respected practitioners in coverage litigation – and they all just happen to be women. The one-day conference will feature panels on substantive insurance issues as well as practical skills, including:
• New Developments in Securities Liability Coverage for Directors and Officers
• Beyond Rainmaking 101: Generating Business as a Woman in Insurance Law
• Mediation: Coverage Lawyer as Captain of the Settlement
• Cloud Cover: Insuring Technology and Cyber Liability Risks
• Chutes and Ladders: Hurdles in Reaching the Next Layer of Coverage
• Obligation to Reimburse Insurers: Fact or Fiction?
WIN was conceived in the fall of 2011 as a mechanism to capitalize on the strong presence of women attorneys, claims and risk management professionals in the insurance industry. WIN’s goal is to assist women who work in the insurance coverage area with practice and business development.